Access product documentation for LEED, LBC, WELL, GreenGlobes, as well as Federal Standards
It's easy to find ceilings and walls that meet your sustainability criteria. Starting with our design, raw material selection, to how we make and deliver our ceiling and wall products; through reclaiming ceilings at the end of their useful life, sustainability is built into our thinking for all we do.
1. Create an account so you can document and save your work.
2. Select a Product to review – you can choose from the categories on the Left, or type in product name or item # in the search bar.
3. If you wish to add to project, click + Project and create a new project or add to an existing one.
4. If you wish to document contributions, choose this option and then choose your rating system.
5. If you wish to compare products, use the comparison option.
6. Evaluate and save your documentation.
We invite you to connect with Anita Snader, our Sustainability Manager and our team of sustainability specialists, and discuss how we can help you design with healthy materials.
Our GreenPrint centers us around the sustainability pillars important to our business and our stakeholders. It is our roadmap for a sustainable future.
Recycle ceilings from your renovation projects with our closed-loop recycling program.
Curious about ceiling recycling? Track diversion and recycling savings with our Recycling Savings Calculator then get started!
SUSTAIN ceiling systems make finding and specifying high performance sustainable ceiling solutions fast and easy. Choose from a complete offering of mineral fiber, fiberglass, metal ceiling panels, TECTUM wall and ceiling panels, trims and transitions, and suspension and drywall systems. Just look for the SUSTAIN icon.