Our purpose is to make a positive difference in the spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. As a leader in the building products industry, we aim to lead a transformation in the design and building of spaces so that occupants, owners, operators and communities can thrive.
It’s easy to find ceilings and walls that meet your sustainability criteria. Starting with our design, raw material selection, to how we make and deliver our ceiling and wall products; through reclaiming ceilings at the end of their useful life, sustainability is built into our thinking for all we do.
1. Create an account to document and save progress.
2. Select a product to review—choose from categories on the left, or search for your product / item number.
3. Add items to a new or existing project by using the dropdown and selecting Project.
4. Compare multiple items by using the dropdown and selecting Comparison.
5. To document contributions, choose and select your rating system.
6. Save documentation by using the button on an item page.
SUSTAIN ceiling systems make finding and specifying high performance sustainable ceiling solutions fast and easy. Choose from a complete offering of mineral fiber, fiberglass, trims and transitions, and suspension and drywall systems. Just look for the SUSTAIN icon.
We invite you to connect with Anita Snader, our Sustainability Manager and our team of sustainability specialists, and discuss how we can help you design with healthy materials.
Our GreenPrint centers us around the sustainability pillars important to our business and our stakeholders. It is our roadmap for a sustainable future.
Recycle ceilings from your renovation projects with our closed-loop recycling program.
Curious about ceiling recycling? Track diversion and recycling savings with our Recycling Savings Calculator then get started!